Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"What's with Today, today?" Spinach dish

What a day!

This is how my morning started!

- My daughter woke up at 5:15 am (I had finally fallen asleep at midnight!)  and would NOT go back to bed, so I brought her in our bed.
- Where she proceeded to whack her head exactly where it's been A Hurting Real Bad ! (Russell Peters!)

- Erik, then burnt himself on the coffee machine
- Then, as soon as he was gone, Clara whipped herself on the eye lid with Erik's Work pass ID thingny
- Who then I wanted to inform immediately that his pass was here and not lost....Knocked my toe on the side of the wall
- Then I realize I need to do my morning business, While washing my hands, All I hear is PONKCH-PONKCH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
- Turn around....Clara boinked the back of her head on the tub and ricocheted on the toilet bowl...POOR BABY!!!!!
- Picked her up and proceeded out the door and right before I got out, knocked Clara glass bottle of the bathroom counter onto my other food (then the walls victim from above)
- Sat down at the table, gave her a cheerio (I've been doing that for 2 MONTHS NOW!!) SHE CHOKES...


I then called Erik, told him about my morning, hung up, called my MKL (mommykins-in-law), told her the swimming was off due to this bad Mojo following my little family today and just held on to my daughter until lunch.

From that moment, my day was Fantabulous!! 
I got a surprise, my boyfriend was in a good mood, 
I took a walk with MKL and Clara, went to the Health store,
got some great info on different supplements, Clara was an ANGELLLL ****,
walked by home in the great weather, played in the snow with Baby for the first time,
she ate snow for the first time, made some realll healthy supper, 
worked on my Zumba Choreography I'll be teaching next week and simply hang out at the end of the day!!!!!

For supper I made

Tilapia
spinach
canned diced tomatoes
balsamic vinegar
zucchini
onion
garlic
hot pepper paste

 Photo taken form Foodie Hunter


Cooked together and served on cheese Tortelinis!!


Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment