Saturday, February 12, 2011

Total Take-out TGIF

Day 17 with a headache now....let's just say that my plans for this week were pretty much crushed.
I didn't feel like cooking tonight (nor doing the dishes! hehehe) so I ordered a poutine and an awesome chef's salad!
OH but guess what......

I'M GOING TO SAO MIGUEL!!!!!!!! 
 (Azores Island!)
My family (dad's side) is from that island. We still have the house there. 


The house is the one with the Palm tree in the front. 
On the first picture it's second house on the left 
and on the second picture it's on the bottom right.


I'm going with Erik, my uncle and aunt, Avo (grandmother), cousin and her boyfriend and my dad....and possibly my other uncle and aunt.
I was gonna bring my daughter but so many people told me i shouldn't cause she so young and Id appreciate the trip a lot more if she wouldn't be there...not cause she wouldn't be there, but i'd be more free to do whatever we wanna do...besides, we'll go back when she's older and can appreciate the trip back to her roots!! hehehe!

Peace!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment