Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#88 Zumba instructor training DONE!!!

I DID IT!!!!


 I NEVER, EVER would of thought that me, Gen, the girl who was told in 6th grade she was too fat to be in the dance show, would be a ZUMBA FITNESS INSTRUCTOR!!!

On January 15th, 2011, I completed the challenge with Sophie. We started the day at 8am and danced our way to 6pm!!

I am extremely happy and proud of myself for accomplishing this. I was SO scared to be judged, ridiculed, laughed at...you name it, it frightened me. I didn't have the confidence to accomplish such a physical task.

I didn't want to do it, but Sophie REALLY wanted to go and didn't want to go alone so she "convinced" me to go with her and as a Christmas gift, my in-laws got me registered!!!

Now, I know I can do it. I may not be a little girl, but I have the stamina, the heart and the passion to do what ever I want in life.

 This is Sophie, Jaime :Hi-Me" Farfan our Instructor and me!

Thanks Tiana for introducing me to such a fun life.
Thank you Sophie for "forcing" me to go along with you at the training.
Thank you In-laws for the Christmas gift.
Thank you Erik for loving me.
Thank you Clara for giving the will to take care of myself and to be happy.
and
Thank you me for not backing out!!! :o)

I love life

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment