Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homemade pizza sauce

One day I really wanted to make pizza, but I didn't have any pizza sauce.
So I made this sauce and it was really good!! :O)

PIZZA SAUCE

Ingredients:
1 can Tomato paste
Dried Oregano
Dried Basil
Dehydrated Garlic (or powder, granulated, minced, even fresh would do)
Dehydrated onions (or powder, granulated, minced, even fresh would do)
Salt and Pepper
Sugar, Stevia, whatever sweetener you like

Mix in all ingredients to taste.
Start with 1 tbsp of each (except salt, pepper and sugar) and work your way up to taste.
I use less salt and pepper, maybe 1tsp each. If needed I'll add more.
Add sweetener to counter the acidic tomato taste.
Start with 1 tbsp and work your way up is necessary.

Let stand 10-15 minutes and use on Pizza Crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment