Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This pregnancy, I tell you!

In the last months, Due to the, very hard to live with, pregnancy, I have been extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely lazy!
Either not baking or not cooking or simply not posting about what I did bake n cook!

I'm feeling better now and just in time for my daughter's 2nd birthday bash this week end!
That's right, Clara is turning 2, this Friday, at 8:17am!
I'm so happy to celebrate her. She's a gem! <3

For her big day on Friday I'm planning on making some pasta along with a meat and tomato sauce to go with it... and let's not forget the Garlic bread and a green salad  to accompany the dish. You could say I got my Italian chef hat on for that meal!

I'm also making a cake for that night. I have NOT IDEA whatsoever what kind of cake I'll be going with though... maybe an Italian cake...? lol

Also, on Sunday, we're going to McDonald's to have the big kid's celebration ( my place is just WAAAAAY to tiny for 17 kids and 17 adults!!!! I KNOW! craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

Since I don't have to think of the "happy"meal to serve, I decided to make a super Sesame Street Cake for Clara. She IS IN LOOOOVVEEE with that show and ALL it's characters! she knows them all!

I'm excited and nervous for this cake. I'm excited because I love to make cartoon cakes and I'm nervous cause, well, she's my most important customer, I want the cake to be super amazing since it's for the most amazing being in the world.

I'll keep post on how the whole week turned out!

P.S. I'm making some cinnamon rolls as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment