Thursday, November 11, 2010

My daughter

is an awesome little lady, always on the lookout for some new adventures.
She is SO curious she mustn't miss anything ...EVER!
She loves to discover and learn.... I am really happy about that.

Which brings me to:

She doesn't like to sleep~~~
And at night, while all the other parents put their kids to bed at a normal hour and then have some adult time, I am playing with my daughter waiting for 10:00pm - 10:30pm to put her to sleep....
WHy you may ask....
WELL! If I put her to bed BEFORE that she wakes up every hour of the night.....and if I wait for 10pm, she'll sleep through the night...waking up once IF she wakes up......AND gets up later.....

SO That's why I decided to change 2 of my challenges:

#88 - Go to bed before 10:30 pm for 2 weeks
and
#89 - Get up before 9am for 2 weeks

I'm not sure what i want to switch them to yet....I'm not decided.

I love my daughter.
She is simply amazing.
I am blessed.

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment